Ms Jessica Mabaso
Chief administrative officer
Ms Jessica Mabaso brings 15 years of experience in business support to SADiLaR. She has worked extensively in administration and has 5 years experience in Business Development. Jessica's avid administration skills and dedication to customer service has led her to many opportunities to participate in various projects supporting executives, university faculties and other high profile individuals. No matter the client Jessica delivers that same level of quality and care to each and every person she serves to support.
Her expertise, in addition to her administrative knowledge of SADiLaR lies in Business Development and Human Resources. She has a wide range of skills, including public creation and business writing.
Jessica’s natural strength is in developing and maintaining business relations that cross cultural boundaries contributing to SADiLaR’s success.
- Diploma Human Resources Management
- Certificate Public Relations
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
- Senior Administrative Officer / Personal Assistant: NWU Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Ethics Administrative Officer: NWU Education Management Humanities and Social Sciences Research Ethics Committee (EMHS-REC)
- Safety, Health, Environment, Risk And Quality Senior Administrator: ArcelorMittal South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Systems Analyst Secondary Raw Materials, Strategic Sourcing: ArcelorMittal South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Office Manager: ArcelorMittal South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Business Development Officer / Manager – SOBEK Engineering (Pty) Ltd