Ms Nomkhuleko Ngubane
Chief Administrative Officer – Executive Office
Ms Nomkhuleko Ngubane is the Chief Admin Officer in the office of the Executive Director at SADiLaR. She has experience and interest in strategic administration and project management of language units in South Africa. Her approach is not only to provide strategic administration support but to make it tailored for language units specifically. She has an interest in language and language development within the broad context of higher education and national development.
- Post Graduate Diploma: Management
- Bachelor of Technology: Translation and Interpreting Practice
- National Diploma: Translation and Interpreting Practice
- Office Administrator: Language Planning and Development Office, UKZN
- Provincial Administrator: Pan South African Language Board